Our goal at High Park Early Learning Centre is to nurture the children within our program to reach their full potential, by providing them with the highest quality of childcare.
Our work environment includes:
- On-site Training
- Safe work environment
- Paid workshops
- Paid Sick Days
We are looking for a full time Registered Early Childhood Educator, Who has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and caring personality someone who has the ability to lead, work with others and organize a classroom. The Successful candidate must have great love and patience for young children, have firm knowledge of CCEYA, Elect, How Does Learning Happen and the AQI.
- Able to produce assessments, evaluations, portfolios and document using ELECT
- English communication skills both verbal and written are necessary.
- Computer skills necessary including Microsoft word and app based programs.
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative, multi-task and work independently.
- Able to work confidently with all age groups from Infant to Preschool
- Ability to adhere to all centre policies.
- Ability to manage children with challenging behaviors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff, parents, and community partners.
- Sensitivity and awareness of the needs of diverse communities
All successful candidates:
- Must provide/be willing to provide a recent (within 6 months) satisfactory vulnerable sector check.
- ECE`s must be a Member in Good Standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Have current up-to-date CPR and First-Aid
Please email you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The High Park Early Learning Centre Team , Toronto.